Following services are provided by Directorate of Industries:
- Issue of permission for purchase of agricultural land (more than 10 hectre) for bonafied industrial use under Mumbai Tenancy and Agricultural lands Act, 1948 (MTAL) Apply Online
- Registration under Central Store Purchase Organisation (CSPO)
- Filing of Employment to Local Persons returns (ELP I & II)
- Issue of Sick Unit Certificate to MSEs
- Grant of renewal of licenses for Lubricant Oil and Greases
- Issue of Letter of Intent(LoI) / Registration to Public / Private IT / ITES Parks and IT / ITES units in Public / Private IT / ITES Parks
- Issue of Letter of Intent(LoI) / registration to Private BT Parks and Units in Private BT Parks
- Filing of annual returns by IT units and IT Parks holding LoI / Registration
- Filing of returns under MTAL
Following schemes are implemented by Directorate of Industries:
- Prime Minister's Employment Generation Programme
- Package Scheme of Incentives 2013
District Industries Centre (DIC) Loan Scheme
Seed Money Scheme for Unemployed Persons
Entrepreneurship Development Training Programme (EDTP)
- Issue of Stamp Duty Exemption Cerificate under Package Scheme of Incentives 2013 Apply Online
- Issue of Eligibility Certificate under Package Scheme of Incentives 2013 Apply Online
- Issue of sanctions for incentives under Package Scheme of Incentives 2013 Apply Online
- Filing of annual production returns and statement of accounts under Package Scheme of Incentives 2013
Online Application Process
Following are the steps for processing of application:
- During scrutiny of applications, if the department raises any query/queries regarding the application the user will receive an intimation via email and SMS. The Department will continue send reminders for these queries at specific intervals till the completion of waiting period.
- Users can reply to query/queries raised by department, by logging to the website and posting their replies in the “Queries Assigned to Me" section in the “My Applications” page which is accessible on successfully logging in to the website.
- On successful submission of a reply to query/queries raised by department, the applicant will receive an email and an SMS intimation.
- The user also receives email and SMS intimation on successful approval of application.
- For approved applications, users can also download/view their certificate/approval letter for the applied service in the “Approved” section of the My Application page.